friday links

My life has consisted of nothing but snow storms. No literally, one after the other.
I think we are on our 7th storm? I don't know I've lost count.
I have the worst cabin fever.
Here are few more photos of my snow-riddened town called cape cod, and oh, another blizzard
for this Saturday night!  Yes!
He's waiting on scraps from my lunch.
Seafood bisque is a plenty here on Cape Cod--thankfully. From Lindsey's Family Restaurant.
Giant roast beef sandwiches from Mike's Roast Beef in Yarmouth, MA.
Do pay them a visit when you visit cape cod, so worth it.
How I get thru winter....
My newest favorite perfume.  Oh this scent is so heavenly.
Snowed in has a whole new meaning when you have to create walkways in snow around the
perimeter of your house!
Where the front entrance used to be.
And then like magic, after 2 days of being snowed in, you see this coming down your road.
I wanted to hug him.
PicMonkey Collage (2)
Only 35 more days till Spring!

around the web:

raw foods for pain relief
5 signs your gut health is out of whack
what happens when you're sleep deprived
11 athletes share their favorite meals
how she lost more than 60 pounds with these healing secrets
why God doesn't care how big your butt is...but might care why
8 ways sleep benefits your life
18 fruits & vegetables with the most pesticides
afraid of the Disneyland measles outbreak?
the latest fashion trend is very odd (warning)
vit. D deficiency linked to depression, pain, etc...
jeffrey garten on being the husband to barefoot contessa
France bars parents from naming baby Nutella
top 25 bad smells that remind you you're in nyc
5 signs you're dating an emotionally unavailable person
how to brew coffee in a moka pot
tighten those abs with an ex-marine: let's plank it!
learn Italian hand gestures with male models
oxygenate your cells to avoid disease causing-inflammation
simple garlic confit
5 signs your relationship is going to last
15 natural remedies for acid reflux
how to fight aging
design studio opens a room-sized ball pit for winter months
3 safest & most efficient ways to detox your body
the best drawer ever for the organized baker (I want this!)
snickerdoodle cake
B vitamin deficiency, what to look for
the best Gronk twerking video from the Patriots rolling rally
can honey help you heal from insomnia & adrenal fatigue
7-ton bell buoy washes ashore in Scituate, MA
stan beaton hears sound of his late wife's voice (priceless & touching)
epic catch of train blasting through the snow
how to take a screenshot on a Mac (was looking for this, thought I'd share)
female chef influences
health hazards of sitting (excellent chart)
DIY illuminated heart for valentines day
the best ad ever (profanity for sure)
symptoms of chronic dehydration
4 steps to curing hashimoto's disease
fight cancer with fasting? (hmmm?)
10 destinations where you can sleep under the stars


Have a wonderful weekend!


  1. I've been reading, but getting distracted and don't comment. I'm with you, though!
    Feel for you re the snow...did you see the photo on Facebook of the open door with the bank of snow and someone built shelves into the snow and put beer and booze on them? Broke me up. I remember weather like this when I lived in Michigan. Glad I'm not there anymore!
    So...favorite meals of athletes? Yuk.
    Really scared after that list of pesticides on fruit and veggies, even though I wash.
    Had seen those runway photos of naked crotches. Grossed me out. Is that supposed to be sexy?
    Cute with Ina's husband.
    I do planks nearly every day. Not helping much, think I'm too old. :O
    Re female chefs: am doing a post on Prune and Gabrielle Hamilton for Sunday.
    Happy V-day, Dawn. Stay warm!

  2. You're really having a tough winter. It's cold and snowy here, but nothing like what you've been experiencing. I don't blame you for having cabin fever! Anyway, fun links -- thanks.


I love your comments!


Get This