6/6/14

friday links

Happy Friday kids!

Untitled
my homemade granola thins have been most downloaded for the week.
IMG_2248
my copycat peanut butter twix bars are also very popular.
IMG_5245
I'm ashamed to say, cookies & milk was dinner one night this week.
IMG_5164
This is Roger.
He lives under my back deck, he loves sitting in the sun, swimming, and will eat a bite or two of my strawberries.
He's kind of friendly and I'm totally digging it.
I think he's a Libra :-)
IMG_5233
I think the cape is finally having a decent spring in years.  It's been sunny, not humid, but cool.
AND not a lot of rain, thank goodness!
Normally the cape only gets winter then boom, right into summer with heat, so this is a blessing.
IMG_5253
And this was dinner another night.  Better choices.
IMG_5251
In an attempt to un-do damage from said chocolate chip cookie dinners dinner, I am having raw food
juices made fresh at Whole Foods Cape Cod.
This is a beet, kale, lawn clippings, apple, and lemon juice.

around the web:

summer cabin escapes
your brain on healthy food
fascinating photos of the changes on the cape cod coastline over the years
DIY lemon cups!
9 easy DIY popsicles
brain benefits of meditation
greek garlic sauce
health benefits of onions
7 habits of happy people
13 accidental inventions that changed the world
caramelized banana-peanut butter BLENDER ice cream
tick situations & solutions
puff pastry prosciutto wrapped asparagus
butter | opusculum
DIY maleficent glitter slime
ice baths: myth or recovery?
osteoporosis risk for men?  yes!
8 DIY medical treatments
the best looking greek salad I've seen in a while
your body on anxiety
macaron making advice
best way to soften butter fast
swedish butterscotch & sea salt cookies
what really causes obesity?
grow your own strawberries
cinnamon toast crunch raw pie
tangerine sour cream pound cake
perfect iced coffee
meditation is the key to success
why we choose to eat a clean diet
coconut-brown butter cookies
sea salt & honey ice cream (no machine needed)
one very epic selfie!
instagram 6.0 with adjustable filters & 9 new effects
15 hilarious attempts to make horrifying food look fancy
10 healthy morning pick-me-ups
giving nutrition it's due in bipolar disorder treatment
don't throw away your strawberry tops!
10 worst processed foods for people with diabetes

Have a wonderful weekend.

9 comments:

  1. Awww, Roger's a cutie. Those are both totally appropriate dinners...as is ice cream, my dinner of choice in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. theres nothing wrong with cookies for dinner, is there?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cookies and milk sounds like my kind of dinner! :) The peanut butter Twix bars sound delicious, I'll have to try that sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the frog! Gah! SO cute- we have a ton in our backyard and Kay is obsessed (ok...me too). Checking out the cinnamon toast crunch, greek salad and instagram links. Happy weekend D!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wildlife is so awesome this time of year. We have frogs, hummingbirds, even baby squirrels and we're still hoping for baby ducks!

    I love Instagram and its filters. I think they look better than when I edit pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kale in a smoothie rights all wrongs! And, now I'm going to need some granola thins in my life. Right away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those granola thins are a definite keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute frog :) and cookies and milk is totally normal dinner.
    Expert Cleaning services in Wimbledon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those Twix bars. And as always, your Friday links (the best on the web!). Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

Share

Get This