9/19/12

bacon jam cheeseburgers

One of the last things I used my sweet & spicy bacon jam on was cheeseburgers.
This was so insanely good on cheeseburgers; it was like having your bacon and condiments all in one.
I think bacon jam should be a staple in all burger and steakhouse joints.
I mean how can you not do this to a burger?

bacon jam topped cheeseburgers

No recipe needed.
Just top the bacon jam on top of the done burger.
For bacon jam recipe click here.

bacon jam topped cheeseburgers

Also, congrats to the winners of the Sprinkle Bakes cookbook giveaway. #72 lleanmunro and #185 kristinpotpie.
Please email me your shipping address.

12 comments:

  1. Ok, wow. Can't wait to see the next recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. also so so good on grilled cheese if you need another spot to put leftover jam... so.good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had bacon jam....what a shame!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bacon Jam Cheeseburger!!! Oh yes - sign me up mama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright..I am waiting for you to come over and make me this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great way to use bacon jam!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet that sweet and smoky jam totally enhanced the flavor of the burger.

    ReplyDelete
  8. it was only a matter of time--this ranks among the best-looking burgers ever, dawn!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

Share

Get This