11/30/12

friday links

I've created a nice list of gingerbread recipes from around the food blogging world.
Do you crave gingerbread in December?
I do something fierce.
The gingerbread mix from Trader Joe's is quite good.
If you're in a hurry and want a fast gingerbread fix, give this one from Trader Joe's a go.
You can create so many things from it:
gingerbread cupcakes 4
gingerbread cupcakes with white chocolate-cream cheese ganache
IMG_6331
chocolate-gingerbread

Elsewhere around the web:

Hot-and-Spicy-Gingersnaps-RecipeGirl.com_
hot & spicy ginger snaps from RecipeGirl
gingerbread brownies from Oh Bite It
triple gingerbread ice cream from We Are Not Martha
gingerbread cookies from Annie Eats
orange gingerbread with cream cheese frosting from Joy the Baker
gramercy tavern gingerbread from Smitten Kitchen
chocolate-gingerbread granola from How Sweet It Is
gingerbread caramels from Confections of a Foodie Bride
gingerbread-pear empanadas from Laylita's Recipes
soft glazed gingerbread cookies from Dolcetto Confections
gingerbread cupcakes w/ mango buttercream from Pies & Plots
white chocolate gingerbread cake balls from Eats Well with Others
gingerbread latte cupcakes from Bakers Royale
pumpkin spice mousse cake w/ a flourless chocolate-gingerbread cake bottom from Confections of a Closet Master Baker
cinnamon roll swirled gingerbread bars from Picky Palate
nutella gingerbread scones from Cake Batter & Bowl
6547456829_eb23cba4d8
gingerbread-maple moon pies from Tracey's Culinary Adventures
ginger cookie 1 12-5-2009 1-51-40 PM
gingerbread cookies from vanillasugarblog
ginger-white-chocolate-chunk-cookies
soft gingersnap cookies w/ white chocolate chunks from Two Peas and Their Pod
Pillsbury-Gingerbread-Cookie-Dough-with-Cheesecake-filling-504x380
gingerbread cheesecake bites from Created by Diane

Other finds:
owl cookies from Rosy Posy
eggnog bread with rum glaze from Knead to Cook
custard & white chocolate cookies from Warm, Snug & Fat
4 weeks of yuletide recipe roundup from Kitchen Historic
baking without flour for the holidays from NPR Food
global cold cures from NPR Food
go Paleo without going broke from Paleo Lifestyle Magazine
physical toll on negative emotions from Marks Daily Apple
homemade harissa sauce from Food Republic
37 ingredients that made up the Twinkie! from Gizmodo
stretch wrists to prevent hand inquiries from Greatist
sunglasses to fight the winter blues from Greatist
11 alternative medicines explained from Greatist

cinnrollcake-21
cinnamon roll coffee cake from Averie Cooks

Have a wonderful weekend!



8 comments:

  1. Mmm I love gingerbread! Great list of recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gingerbread cheese cake bites & the spicy gingerbread cookies are now officially on my wish list. Great roundup! :)
    -sarah @ two tarts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want every single one of those recipes to appear in my house! I love gingerbread and molasses and really hearty flavors and just love gingerbread cookies. GREAT roundup of goodies!

    And thanks for including my coffee cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for including my link! I loce gingerbread. So many awesome recipes to try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a list! I love gingerbread and can't wait to try them:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good stuff! I enjoy gingerbread, but a lot of my relatives don't! Maybe I'll get that TJs mix so I can make a few treats for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for including my blog! :)
    I've also got a recipe on there for blackberry gingerbread upside down cake, which was delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for featuring my cake balls, love!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

Share

Get This