12/24/11

Merry Christmas

nauset lighthouse

I'm very blessed to have friends like you.
It truly is all of you that keep me going creating new recipes.
Your positive comments and admiration are a blessing to me.
Thank you all so very much.
Merry Christmas!

IMG_6529

IMG_6519

Lately the sunsets (and warm weather) here on cape cod have been amazing. This is Corporation Beach in Dennis, MA.

IMG_6350-1
Hard to believe it's winter, but I'll take this weather.

IMG_6334-1
Even some of my surfing buds are still catching some swells over at cape cod national seashore: nauset beach.

IMG_6318
Wouldn't it be nice if this warm weather stayed right up until spring?

IMG_6623
Most parts of cape cod are all closed up for the season--its like a ghost town. Nice though for long walks on the beach. Photo of Chapin Beach Conservation Land, Dennis, MA.

IMG_6432
And of course we still get a ton of rain and fog here. Local guy clamming in Harwich, MA.

IMG_6507
But after the rain, the sun finally comes out, and boy is it something spectacular--each and every time. This is a beautiful summer home on the beach in harwichport, ma. Wouldn't it be nice to vacation here?

Spring can't come soon enough for me.

Merry Christmas! And happy new year too!

14 comments:

  1. There's no place like the cape. I want to frame that last shot.
    Merry Christmas---I've really enjoyed your blog this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the header!! Gorgeous pics! It was almost 80 here today-loveeeee! Have a very merry christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you to Dawn! Love the new logo...but TOTALLY put the original on there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you too Dawn!

    Totally approve of the new banner. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas, Dawn!!! The new header looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures! I LOVE your new header. I want to eat the screen that looks so good. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. De bien belle image qui me donnent envie de plage et surtout de soleil chaud
    Je te souhaite un beau début de semaine
    Valérie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing more photos this year of the Cape. Your pictures have a lovely quality that really gives one a sense of being there. I want to walk right onto those beaches, and feel like I can hear the sea when I look at the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had an awesome Christmas Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pictures and I love your new banner. Merry Christmas and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pictures. Thank you for sharing. But I can't imagine surfing in those waters. Gotta be freezing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi!
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blog posts about Harwich Port to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you :)
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

Share

Get This