7/2/11

good eats flashback

Let's have a good eats flashback of sorts shall we? Here is a small collection of some of my most famous, downloaded, web-searched for recipes ever. Oh heck, let's just call em the best of the best.
My own tomato pie. Very rich. Leftovers are even better (served cold too!). Perfect served at room temp with an ice cold glass of your favorite white wine.


tomato pie
tomato pie

The infamous espresso bars with milky glaze. Ahhh. How fabulous are these?

espresso bars

One of the most web-searched for cookies on my blog. These gems get a lot of attention; people/fans search for these daily. Coconut-cream cheese cookies have a life of their own.



Have a huge craving for salty & sweet? Potato chip and chocolate chip cookies will fix that right up. I used salt & vinegar kettle chips for a hearty crunch.

potato chip & cc cookies

Not your ordinary pizza. Buffalo chicken pizza with blue cheese. I love the taste of buffalo wings but hate the bones, so I came up with this instead.

buffalo chicken & blue cheese pizza

Dreamy creamsicle cheesecake. Yes, creamsicle. Done right. If you make this...call me, I'll be right over. Your friends will definitely remember when you made this for them, trust me.



Want a different kind of burger? Try these chicken curry burgers with tzatziki sauce. Heavenly. Try 'em grilled too!



Want a light, fruity scone? Lemon-raspberry scones. Done a little bit lighter, not as heavy as a traditional scone.


raspberry & lemon scones

Have a wonderful weekend. Create anything delish?

25 comments:

  1. The whole post looks amazing. I'll take one of each...but double on the scones (they're light so that makes it ok). Haven't made anything tooo exciting this weekend and the two recipes I am doing for the fourth are easy peasy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, I don't even know where to start. Probably with the pizza though - yum :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What peaked my interst was scones for breakfast. I think they are in my future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. if i ever make it to the cape i expect you to have all of these waiting for me.

    by the way - i just made brownies with cajun potato chips. you would be so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm drooling! I'm drooling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ive made your tomato pie at least 6 times so far this summer and passed along the recipe to our favorite farmers! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmmm.that is one hell of delicious post there Mizz Thang! Haaaaayyyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The scones look so delicious! The bright color and fluffy texture makes it perfect as a brunch treat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It all looks amazing, thanks for bringing out some goodies!

    We made guac, quesadillas and black beans with corn off the cob last night. Can't wait to try these espresso bars!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so needed this flashback. And that tomato pie. You make my insides so warm and fuzzy and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That tomato pie looks incredible! Actually, it all looks pretty dang good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything looks delicious. It inspires me to try my hand in the kitchen more often. I definately want to try the creamsicle cheesecake.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my good word. i want those brownies!!! what?!?!?!
    where do fit all these food!!??!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Where do you fit all this food? You make so many delicious things, it's hard to choose just one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everything looks so scrumptious! I particularly love the savory recipes. Now, I'm drooling.

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  16. That tomato pie is on my must make ASAP list now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG. the tomato pie...

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want a big slice of your tomato pie. It reminds me of my favorite deep dish pizza... just plain old tomato and cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Everything looks sensational. Now I'm starving. Thanks ;>)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Let's see now, where do I begin? With the espresso bars for sure, the tomato pie coming in a close second and the great finish? The creamsicle cheesecake!
    Love posts like this from my favorite chefs!

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow, thanks for revisiting these, i would like one of each please :) tomato pie!

    ps- that cocktail was consumed on the cape, and it was amazeballs.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are unreal! I want everything! I have to go look in my fridge for something to eat now! Come to Chicago and open up a little corner cafe/bakery, would ya.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a lovely array of baked b\goodies..thanks to twitter...got to know of this scrumptious space :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am not going to be silly enough to choose one of these. I want some of each. Time to print recipes and thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This really is a splendid post. Thanks a ton for taking the time to describe all of this out for folks. It is a great guide! Payroll management software & HRMS software, best payroll software in Chennai.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

Share

Get This